Well, tonight I went to Desserts & Divination. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind, or was expecting, but I still enjoyed it. While I was there, I received 3 different readings from 3 different tarot decks. My first, was a lady named Nancy who gave out crystals to her customers. She did not use a traditional tarot deck. I don't even know what kind of deck it was. However, she was VERY good. I enjoyed listening to her and she showed me a lot. She made me cry too. Which wasn't really a bad thing, because according all of my readings, I have good, happy things coming my way. As soon as I deal with my own issues. I also got a reading from Cindy, the temple intuitive. She too hit most of the nails on the head. My love life my be screwed a little bit though, lol. My third reading was from a woman's deck of round cards. It was the least helpful in a way, but promising too. That reading sort of drove home some points for me.
I think each of these readings was good for me, and right on time in my life. I left the center feeling like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. I feel cleansed. I so want to hold on to this feeling. I swear I feel the gods' light and love and warmth. I can see their light shining ahead of me, lighting my path.
Yet it all comes down to a certain thing. ME. I must work on me. I must learn to trust ME. I must learn to be ME. To find out who ME is. I know, it is a life long journey, and I am a late beginner. The good times are coming. Happiness and over flowing cups are coming to me, if I can be ME and live ME.
So, I put this in black in white, for all the universe to see. Gods, Brigid, Lord Heru, Tehuti, Bast, and Ixchel, please guide me and help to keep me on this path.
This was very nice. I wish I could have been there.
ReplyDeleteMerenda <3
there's no such thing as a late beginning. it came right on time ;)
ReplyDeleteI wish you could have been Merenda. Thanks, Lana. I guess it did, lol.
ReplyDelete