Sunday, June 19, 2011

Goddess in Me

Well, last night was enlightening, and I had a great time lol. I went to a pool party last night. And after dark, the pool party got a little loose. First, the girls got topless. Then we all got naked. I was not at all bashful or ashamed to be naked in such a crowd. And I'm not talking just naked in the pool. I mean naked lounging in chairs, jumping off the diving board, and peeing in the grass (not me personally). And I was not the only fat girl there either. Being so ...... open with these people was absolutely thrilling. And it made me feel really good about myself. And it also made me pretty horny.

Admittedly, the 2 guys there weren't much to look at. However, they were there with their girlfriends so I wasn't shopping. And nothing about it was erotic really.

But being around all those other women, naked, really awakened something in me. Each of them was quite beautiful. And I felt beautiful amongst them. And most of the girls there were also bi. So we had  discussion about relationships, sex, etc. And I have found that I am seriously interested in being with another woman now.

Before, when I was younger, I said that I wanted to have sex with another woman. But it was always just a sexual fantasy. However, I am pretty interested now in getting to know another woman, intimately. Not really sure if it's a phase or not. I've always loved looking at women. But getting to be around these.....real, honest women, really touched me.

But I think I've finally found the Goddess in me. And I would love to find it in other women.

No comments:

Post a Comment