Cycles. Cycles.
All vicious cycles.
Circling down. Down.
Like a flushing toilet.
Shit that needs to go away.
Bad idea. Bad decision.
The horror movie of my thoughts,
A free midnight showing.
Drowning in my own misery.
I'm sorry that it's all my fault.
11-2-10
I have been having a bout of depression. Im sure I'm not alone lol but it is something that I struggle with. I'm beginning to think that my Prozac is no longer working. I'm not sure if anyone else ever has moments or days like this, but I have had a couple of days recently where the only thing I could think about was all the bad things I had done. All the bad choices, mistakes. Mainly it's things that I regret or feel guilty over. And I have a huge problem with forgiving myself for things I do / don't do. Tuesday was one of those days.
If you're a writer and want to offer some constructive criticism that's fine. It has been a long time since I've written and I'm sure I'm rusty. However, this poem like many others no one will ever see, it simply an outlet for my emotions. Therefore, I will tend to care less about structure and form so long as I get my point across.
Regardless, thank you for reading and giving me a chance to share. For once lol.
~ Bewitched Emm ~
No comments:
Post a Comment