Friday, July 13, 2012
Manifestation of My Own Creation
So, on Wednesday night, Brian hosted a workshop where he showed us another of his many talents, channeling. He channels a group of entities, collectively known as Sharah. And Sharah exists in a place that is closer to Source than us humans. I also assume it is a less physical place. Sharah said specifically that they see us as energy patterns, not molecular patterns.
Well, after channeling Sharah, Brian encouraged us to spend some time trying to manifest something that we wanted. Of course the idea is to start out small. And then when he holds the workshop again next month, we'll see who has been able to manifest what.
The example that Brian used was a girl who decided to really test this theory. She wanted to see an 8 legged dog. And it took her 2 months,but she actually came across a picture of an 8 legged dog.
Well, immediately, the idea of a hummingbird came to me. It's been a while since I've seen one, they don't really have a reason to come around my house that much. But I love the little things. I mean, really, who doesn't? lol So, I latched on to my idea of a hummingbird. I was going to bring a hummingbird into my life.
Then, last night, which was Thursday night, I was up late, surfing Pinterest. I had decided to create a tattoo board. So I was randomly just searching tattoos, when I found the most awesome hummingbird tattoo.
So, I got all excited and posted it on Brian's Facebook page. LOL Then today, Friday, my dad was telling my mom that we have some flowers growing randomly in our backyard (weeds, lol), and that he saw a hummingbird out there at them. And neither of them could understand why I laughed and laughed.
So now, I must think of something else that I want to create. But I shall not make that decision tonight,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment