Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fuck It

I'm tired of it. I'm tired of making everyone mad. I'm tired of fucking up everything I touch. I'm tired of always being wrong. I'm tired of everyone being mad at me. So fuck it. I'm done. No "friends". No dating. No social anything. I'm better off without it. Fuck it. It's over. Last entry.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this???? I'm subscribed, so why don't I get an email pop when you post. Em, don't become a turtle. Please. I was there for a LONG ass time and it feels safe and warm inside, but unless you plan on dying that way you have to come out sometime. You don't want to be 40 and trying to 'connect' to the rest of society. I'm not saying that you have to put yourself out there. Just . . . keep those important close to you and at least leave a crack in your turtle shell to let some light in :)

    ReplyDelete